Apply for an Apartment
Please note that applications can only be submitted for currently available apartments. Applications are not kept on file to reserve apartments as they become available.
Before you apply
Before you begin filling out the application please note that for your application to be valid you will need to provide:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your present and previous address
- Your present and previous landlord with contact name and number
- Your current employer with contact name and number (if applicable)
- Your parents’ names, addresses and phone numbers
Steps to apply
- Download and print the Rental Application.
- Fill out the document completely. Incomplete forms will not be accepted for review. If you have questions while you are completing the form, please call (802) 238-3307.
- Bring completed form to your showing with a valid drivers license or other form of photo ID. You can also email the form with a copy of your ID to [email protected], or fax the same to (802) 425-2622.
- For additional contact information go to Contact Us.
After you apply
Our application review process typically takes between 1-3 business days (Monday – Friday), during which we conduct credit, rental history, and background checks. Once the application has been reviewed, we will contact you to let you know whether it has been accepted or denied.
If your application is accepted, you will need to sign the lease within 7 business days, or submit a deposit to hold the apartment.
At the lease signing, the 1st month’s rent, security deposit (1 month’s rent), and a 1-time $100.00 City of Burlington Rental fee will be required. For more information on paying rent, go to Tenant Tools.
Questions or concerns?
If you have questions or concerns about our application process, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]